MARS® 2023.0 Software Release
Merrick & Company is pleased to announce the latest release of our LiDAR processing software solution, MARS® 2023.0.
- A new look for the Export utility with individual interfaces for each type that are specific to the export being created and less confusing for the user.
- Support for reference data open-source GeoPackage layers – points, lines, and polygons.
- Revisions to both the 2022 and 2021 USGS Lidar Base Specification compliance testing tools to incorporate the latest changes, as well as better implementation of Exclusion Area polygons and performance improvements to both tools.
- Three new breakline tools – ‘Reshape Feature,’ ‘Calculate Area,’ and ‘Z Fix Using Stream Rule’ to aid in the creation and editing of 3D breakline features.
- Improvements to the Voronoi Density testing tool to produce easier-to-interpret results and decrease the overall processing time.
In addition to these quality and compliance enhancements, several other improvements and bug fixes are included in this latest MARS® release, as detailed in the Release Notes.
Sr. Software Consultant